Pages

June 16, 2008

PC SHOW 2008...I missed it >.<

I din go PC show at all...wanted to but eventually din...LOL~
Wanted to visit the show to trial the new sony phone de....but time constrain....so got give it a miss this year...(Time constrain?) Morning as usual...whack it out lor....new league season start le ma....(so how?) I am the defending champion leh....how can I throw my face...throw also no one would pick up lor....tat fugly piece of shyty face....XD But...din win well lar....6-4 6-4.... not on form today...as yst supper too late liao XD Luckily still win...>.<>.<

Went to PS to meet up with Abby, Ting & Jean for skool assignment...
In the end gossip more then doing... XD Haiz....think this assignment will end up i am the only 1 doing again lar >.<>
Bought and ate my fav Hokkaido ice-cream LOL~ Ice Milk Tea + Lychee twin flavours! LOL~
That food alley made me hungry....feel like pinching some of the food there to eat but family dinner at home tonight...

Wah...tonight dinner is Scrumptious! Bcos the crowd tonite is kinda heavy...with unusual food tasters like Kira and Elf, Bro & Natsu, XM & Bf Allister...almost made it for a table of 10 if only i had a partner too...>.< ya =".=">
Aiyo, daddy mummy....I really not gay lar....really no gal like ma....somemore really tired of r/s le lar...r/s hurts and is a killer....just wana have a long break from it mah....Natsu...u too....spare me leh....Just wana spend more time upgrading myself and build my career...build my biz mah ....R/s...when i wana die tat time then maybe i consider again orhkays? >.<

Nakajima

No comments: