Pages

June 18, 2008

I am still in the Office!!!!

OMG~~~ It's 3:00AM!!
And I am still tio stuck in office =.=
Cramped with a 100+ pages document to vet through before can go home and stuff myself in me cosy bed T_T Still haben touch that packet of food that some wlny frend bought for me....
Think just know her through the web not long again lar...therefore cun rem her name XD
"paisei"!!! Was it Gillian or wat de....erm...XD

Now taking a short break...so see what she bought 4 me for dinner... =D
Ooo...it's some Nasi Ayam Goreng LOL~ Ok lar not bad....love it ya...thanks~
Thou already bit cold liao....but hungry le...erytin also NICE!!

Hurhur...Azu tio spot liao....got few guys asking about u liao ah....woot woot~ LOL~
Hottie babe is like tat de lor....just like ooneechan~ so pop!! >.<

Orh kay lar...tok alittle bit tmr ba....
Need to "chiong" my vetting again le....
Oyasumi all~

Nakajima

No comments: